home page

ClinicaVeterinaria .org - Forum dedicato alla salute e al benessere degli animali

cane_Salute e benessere | _Comportamento | _Cani di razza gatto _Salute e benessere | _Comportamento animali esotici _Animali esotici e nostrani
_I diritti degli animali _Adozioni _I nostri Pets _Varie         

Archivio disponibile solo per consultazione :

VAI al NUOVO FORUM

>>  Diritti degli animali  >>  Abandonned dog nearby mottola - emergency - Discussione n 98751 - PermaLink
   Abandonned dog nearby mottola - emergency

( 1 | 2 ) Avanti  >>> 
Autore
Inizio discussione    ( Risposte ricevute: 11 )
emergency

| Messaggi : 9
  Post Inserito 24-08-2017 alle ore 10:53   
I found a dog yesterday in the middle of the road nearby mottola.
She was injured and a go to the vet to know how to do
She has a chip and a owner...but she is not in a good shape!!
I bring her to the owner but I don t if he will take care of her.
How can I do?? Can I adopt her??? Can I contact a association ? I don t speak ialien.

Help me and help her please...

Profilo
misssmith
| CV STAFF

| Messaggi : 22544
  Post Inserito 24-08-2017 alle ore 19:46   
Hi! It was very nice of you to take care of her. Unfortunately, if she has a chip to adopt her you should do a change of ownership and this is possible only with the consent of the owner.
But before going to an association or elsewhere, why don't you try to talk with the owner? Maybe he/she doesn't want to take care of her anymore. You could tell him/her that you fell in love with the dog etc etc. Obviously it would be better not to talk about abuse. I did this way with my Denny and it worked.

n.b. taking away an abused animal is not so easy as one can think, unfortunately...

[ Questo Messaggio č stato Modificato da: misssmith il 24-08-2017 19:49 ]

Profilo
emergency

Post Inserito 24-08-2017 alle ore 23:39   
Thank you Misssmith

The trouble is that I leave Italy tomorrow and I don t speak italian... then I need help from an association to convince the owner, who doesn t speak a word in English! Or help from someone who knows all the legal environment and who can take care of her for a while...

I have contacted enpa today, but I have no answer for the moment.
I am really afraid of the owner because I felt that he didnt want to take care of her. I hope he didnt abandon her again... she really needs a vet assistance!

Profilo
emergency

Post Inserito 25-08-2017 alle ore 13:33   
Hello

What is the procedure to adopt a dog in Italy and to come back by plane with him/her?
If the owner is ok, i will have to find an association to fulfill all the documents, as I live in Paris??

Thanx for your help

Profilo
emergency

Post Inserito 25-08-2017 alle ore 13:47   
If anybody has an email address of an association, it woyld be wonderful!
I have tried ontronto@enpeanet.it and it doesn t work.
I don t find any contact....

Profilo
misssmith
| CV STAFF

Post Inserito 25-08-2017 alle ore 22:49   
Try with
Associazione Nazionale Protezione Ambiente Natura Animali – A.N.P.A.N.A. Taranto
Sede: Martina Franca

Cell: 328 7379733 - 392 2128250

Email: info@anpanataranto.com

Sito/Facebook: http://www.anpanataranto.com/

or even better:

anpanamottola@alice.it
Informazioni generali
ORARI APERTURA UFFICIO:
Martedě, Giovedě e Sabato
dalle 18:00 - alle 20:00

PER SEGNALAZIONI / INFORMAZIONI:
Responsabile DI SEZIONE DI GUARDIE GEZ DI MOTTOLA sig- MASTILLONE CARMINE CELL 3312623106
RESPONSABILE PROVINCIALE ADOZIONI ANIMALI sig D'AURIA PAOLO CELL 3387708426

I think the easiest way (if the current owner agrees) could be that an association take the ownership of the dog and then organize his travel to Paris.
But it's hard to realize, especially because nobody knows you... In Italy we had bad experiences with adoptions abroad, dogs vanished....

Profilo
emergency

Post Inserito 26-08-2017 alle ore 15:35   
misssmith, thank you for your answer!!!
I have sent an email to the association in Mottola and send a message to the owner to tell him that I felt in love with his dog !

I hope someone will answer... and hope that this little dog is still safe...

Profilo
emergency

Post Inserito 26-08-2017 alle ore 20:44   
The owner is ok to let me adopt the dog!!!!
I have sent an email to the association in Mottola, but I have no answer for the moment.

You are right Misssmith, nobody knows me!! How can I do??? I am the president of a small association in France, that take care of cats... do you think it could help??

I really don t know the way to proceed to organise the transfert, but I hope the association used to do it??

It is still a long way before this little dog arrives here in Paris....

Do not hesitate to give me advice!!!

Profilo
misssmith
| CV STAFF

Post Inserito 26-08-2017 alle ore 21:16   
If they contact you, send them a brief presentation of yourself, attach some photos of you, of your house, of the animals you take care of, the link to the site of your association (if there is one), everything useful to demonstrate you are a good person...
If you succed in adopting the dog, there will be the problem of the travel. I know that in Italy to fly for example from the south to the north, the dogs often go with a "godmother", someone who has to take the same flight and take responsability of the dog on board.

ps of course, the dog must be vaccinated and must have his UE passport.

[ Questo Messaggio č stato Modificato da: misssmith il 26-08-2017 21:18 ]

Profilo
emergency

Post Inserito 28-08-2017 alle ore 09:56   
Hi misssmith,

You are the only one to help me!!!!
I have sent few mails, but nobody answered...

I don t know what to do. I have translated everything in Italian (with google traduction...) and wait for a sign!

Do you know another association or a veterinary or someone who can help?

Profilo
( | 2 ) Avanti  >>> 

Generazione pagina: 1.084 Secondi